Microsoft recently unveiled a significant update to its Windows operating system, marking a departure from its previous assertion that Windows 10 would be the final version. The anticipation among fans is high, with many speculating that the upcoming release will be named Windows 11.
In line with this announcement, the Preview Build 22000.160 is now accessible for free download in the Dev channel. Microsoft introduced this latest iteration of Windows during its Windows event in Redmond, officially naming it Windows 11 as the successor to the widely-used Windows 10 OS. Therefore, the upcoming version can be referred to as either ‘The New Windows’ or simply Windows 11.
The imminent arrival of Windows 11 brings good news for current Windows 10 users, as they will be eligible for a free upgrade to Microsoft’s revamped operating system. To determine eligibility, it is essential to assess whether your system meets the minimum requirements for the upgrade.
Table of Contents
|Available in 32 bit and 64-bit versions with English mainstream language.
|Offline ISO Installer/Full Standalone Setup
|32Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
|Free | Paid
|1 GHz or faster
Release Date Of Windows 11
Microsoft made Windows 11 public and revealed it to the world on June 24, 2021.
Features Of Windows 11
Well, when we compare this version of Windows to Windows 10, we’ll notice several upgrades. The upcoming Windows, or Windows 11, will emphasize a new user interface, a new store, and various other enhancements.
Windows 11 New UI
The initial modification evident in the new Windows involves a transformation in the user interface, notably in the alteration of icons with this update. Anticipate rounded corners for tiles and software windows, providing Windows with a rejuvenated appearance.
A redesigned floating taskbar menu is part of the new design. In this layout, the start menu, action center, and menus are distinct from the taskbar. The action center will undergo changes in this update, aligning with the design of Windows 10X, the predecessor to Windows 11.
Windows 11 is anticipated to feature a new dashboard. This dashboard will allow users to review the apps they are currently using and provide an overview of their Microsoft account. Users can conveniently check upcoming calendar events, view recent documents, manage to-do lists, and access various other features through this dashboard.
New Windows Store
The user interface of the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is set to undergo a transformation. The new design will be visually appealing, accompanied by updates for app developers who upload their apps to the Microsoft Store.
Run Android Apps On Windows 11
Users of Windows will have the capability to run Android apps on their PCs. Microsoft has incorporated the Amazon App store into the Microsoft Store on Windows 11. To utilize this feature, users need to download the Amazon App Store initially, and subsequently, they can download and install Android apps on their PCs.
Windows 11 introduces a new widgets section that can be accessed directly from the taskbar. This section will display information such as news, weather, calendar, to-do lists, and more. Users will have the flexibility to customize the widgets section according to their preferences.
This feature is particularly beneficial for individuals handling multiple apps simultaneously. With this functionality, you can organize the apps on your screen to seamlessly work with them all at once.
Additionally, you have the option to create a group of snaps, which you can conveniently access from the taskbar later.
Integrated Microsoft Teams
Windows 11 has seamlessly integrated Microsoft Teams, allowing direct access from within the system to facilitate easy communication with other users. The taskbar provides a convenient location to access Microsoft Teams.
Improved Gaming Performance
Windows 11 introduces new gaming features that optimize your PC’s performance for gaming, delivering enhanced graphics for an improved gaming experience. Additionally, it introduces the Xbox Game Pass, offering access to a library of approximately 100 high-quality games.
What Will It Be Called?
The exact name of the new Windows update remains uncertain. Currently known as the Sun Valley Update, there is ambiguity surrounding its name due to Microsoft’s initial declaration that Windows 10 would be the final version. Whether Microsoft continues with the name Windows 10 or launches it as Windows 11 or a new iteration remains unknown. The details are yet to be disclosed, but Microsoft promises significant changes to the Windows 10 we are familiar with.
Download Windows 11 for Free (ISO 32-64 Bit)
Microsoft has recently released a new version of Windows, available for free download to all users. Find the Windows 11 download links here. Before downloading, ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 to function effectively.
Download Windows 11 32 Bit (Available for Download)
Download Windows 11 64 Bit (Available for Download)
Download Windows 11 ISO 64 Bit Free (2023 Version)
Microsoft has recently released ISO files for the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build (available in the Dev Channel or Beta Channel) with version numbers 22000.132 and 22000.160. These files can be utilized for a clean installation or an in-place upgrade. Here is a step-by-step tutorial:
With this guide, you can download the Windows 11 ISO File (x64 Bit) for the following versions:
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Build (Dev Channel) 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Build (Beta Channel) 22000.160
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Enterprise 64 Build (Dev Channel) 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Home China Build 22000.160
Windows 11 Download ISO Disc Image
Windows 11 is now publicly available for download, and there’s no need to register for the Insider program.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Windows 11 website using this link.
- Navigate to the “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” section, select “Windows 11,” and click on the Download button.
- Choose your preferred language and click “Confirm.”
- Access the 64-bit Windows 11 download link.
The ISO file size is 5.1 GB for the English language; it may vary for other languages.
Once you’ve obtained the ISO file, the installation process involves using the Media Creation Tool. Refer to the installation guide for the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool for further instructions.
Downloading ISO Files for Windows 11 Insider Program
Step 1: Begin by ensuring you’ve enrolled in the Windows Insider Program. Follow these two straightforward steps to join:
- Visit the Windows Insider program website and register using this link.
- After completing the registration process, agree to the Terms and Conditions. You’ll then be redirected to the “Start Flight” option, where you can find more details.
Step 2: Once successfully registered for the Windows Insider Program, you can now access Windows 11 ISO files.
Step 3: Visit this page to select your preferred ISO version. If you’re unsure about your device’s subscription channel, check the Settings Page:
- Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program in Windows 10/11
Step 4: Choose your preferred language and click “Confirm” after making your selection.
Step 5: On this page, you’ll find a link to download the Windows 11 ISO file. Note that this link is active for only 24 hours and is not permanent, allowing ample time for sharing with friends.
Done! The ISO file is approximately 5.1 GB in size. Ensure you have a licensed version of Windows 10 before proceeding with the clean installation.
Download Windows 11 ISO amd64 From UUP Dump
To obtain the Windows 11 ISO from the UUP Dump, follow these steps:
- First, visit the UUP Dump page using your browser. You can do this by clicking on this link.
- On the UUP Dump page, click on the “Downloads” tab.
- Locate the Windows 11 ISO from the list of downloadable files. Click on the file name to initiate the download. Be sure to check the architecture before downloading to match your PC’s architecture.
- In the language section, select the desired language for the operating system, and then click “Next.”
- Choose the Windows edition when prompted, and click “Next.”
- Under the “Download Method” section, select “Download and convert to ISO.” Also, choose any conversion options according to your preference, and then click on “Create download package.”
- This action will download the file to your PC. Navigate to the location where the file was downloaded.
- Right-click on the file downloaded from UUP Dump and select “Extract All.” Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the extraction process.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on “uup_download_windows” to download the ISO file.
- This process should successfully download the Windows 11 ISO file to your PC.
How To Install Windows 11 ISO File
A clean installation will erase all files, settings, and applications from your device. It is advisable to back up your data before proceeding. Here are the steps:
- If you wish to create a bootable USB, you can follow the guide provided here.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the downloaded ISO file. Double-click the file to open it.
- Windows 11 will “mount” the image, allowing access to its contents.
- Initiate the installation process by double-clicking the Setup.exe file.
- During setup, choose “Change what to keep” from the drop-down menu.
- For a clean install, select “nothing” on the next screen.
- After the installation is complete, ensure your Windows Insider settings are correct by double-checking at:Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program in Windows 10/11
Steps To Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11
Once Windows 11 is released, we will provide a comprehensive step-by-step guide on the easiest method to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Will Windows 11 have a 32-bit version?
Microsoft has explicitly stated that Windows 11 will exclusively support 64-bit processors, eliminating the possibility of a 32-bit version. Exercise caution with any download links claiming to offer a 32-bit version of Windows 11, as they may pose potential risks to your PC.
This concludes our information on downloading the Windows 11 ISO 64-bit disc image in 2023. Microsoft has assured that update details will remain free for Windows 10 users. However, for those with other Windows versions on their PCs, a clean installation can be pursued using the provided ISO 32/64-bit files. We’ll continue to provide updates as we receive more information about the new Windows update.