The Samsung S22 Ultra and S22 Plus are the latest flagship models introduced by Samsung as part of the newly launched S22 series. The Samsung S22 Ultra serves as the successor to last year’s Samsung S21 Ultra. Capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is a straightforward process, and there are several methods to accomplish it.
Take a Screenshot on Samsung S22 Ultra, S22 Plus
Capturing a Screenshot on Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- Volume Down Button + Power Button Combo: The primary method to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S22 Ultra involves using the Volume Down + Power Button. Simply press and hold both buttons simultaneously while on the desired screen. The screenshot will be saved to the Screenshot album in the gallery.
- Google Assistant: Utilize Google Assistant to capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Activate Google Assistant by saying “OK Google,” then instruct it to take a screenshot. The captured screenshot will be saved in the Gallery app.
- Palm Swipe Gesture: Another option for taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is through the Palm Swipe Gesture. Follow these steps to use the Palm Swipe Gesture:
- Open the Settings app on your S22 Ultra.
- Navigate to the Advanced Features section.
These methods provide different ways to capture screenshots on the Galaxy S22 Ultra, offering flexibility based on user preference.
Here, look for and select the Motion & Gesture control option.
Afterwards, locate the Palm swipe to capture option, and toggle the switch to turn it on.
Enabling this feature allows you to capture a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen.
Capturing a Screenshot on S22 Ultra Using the Edge Panel:
You can alternatively utilize the Edge Panel on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for taking screenshots. Before capturing a screenshot with the Edge Panel, you need to activate it. Follow these steps to activate the Edge Panel:
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- Navigate to the Display section and tap on it.
Afterward, select Edge Panels and toggle the switch to activate it.
Then, click on Panels and choose Smart Select and Tasks.
To capture a screenshot using the Edge Panel, swipe the right side of the screen to open it. Then, select the Screenshot option in the Tasks panel. If you prefer an oval or rectangle-shaped screenshot, go to the Smart Select panel and choose Rectangle or Oval.
This method allows you to capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Taking a Screenshot on S22 with the Assistant Menu:
The Assistant Menu on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra offers an alternative way to capture screenshots. To use the Assistant Menu for screenshots, follow these steps:
- Open the App Menu on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and tap on the Settings app.
- In the Settings app, go to the Accessibility section.
Afterward, select Interaction and Dexterity.
Now, the Assistant Menu will be displayed on the screen. Tap on it and then select the “screenshot” option to capture a screenshot on your device. This outlines the various methods available for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S22 / S22 Ultra / S22 Plus. We have covered all the possible ways to capture a screenshot on the S22 Ultra.