Twitter is a microblogging platform that enables users to share posts about any topic. It allows us to tweet and pin each other’s tweets. Pinning someone else’s tweet to your Twitter profile is just as simple as pinning your own tweet. Pinned tweets are those tweets that remain on your Twitter timeline until you decide to remove them.
To pin your own tweet, click on the ‘Pin A Tweet’ option, visible when you select more options from the top left-hand side of your tweet. This action ensures that the tweet remains pinned on your Twitter profile. However, pinning someone else’s tweet requires a different approach. In this article, we will explore how you can pin someone else’s tweet to your Twitter profile.
Table of Contents
Why Do We Pin Tweet?
The pinned tweet is prominently displayed at the top of our Twitter profile upon opening it. As a result, it serves as a key aspect of your identity on Twitter, particularly for newcomers to your profile. Individuals often choose to pin their favorite tweets to showcase their interests. Many people pin tweets for various reasons:
- It is visible to every new visitor to your profile.
- To convey important information.
- To generate income.
- Utilize the pinned tweet to notify or promote a special offer.
- Showcase favorite tweets.
How Can You Pin Someone Else’s Tweet On Your Profile?
To pin a tweet on Twitter, follow these steps:
- Open the Twitter app on your device and log in to your Twitter account.
- Locate the tweet you wish to pin.
- Click on the tweet to reveal the Retweet option and select it.
- Next, click on the Quote Tweet option.
Include any comment you’d like at the top of the tweet. Additionally, input the text you desire and select the Retweet option. Navigate to your Twitter profile and locate the retweeted tweets. Click on “More” and then select the “Pin To Profile” option. Lastly, click on the Pin Prompt once more, and your tweet will be successfully pinned. By following this method, you can easily pin someone else’s tweet to your profile.
How To Pin Any Tweet On Windows PC – Chrome, FireFox, Brave
Therefore, if you are using a PC and wish to pin someone else’s tweet to your profile, follow the steps provided below:
- Open your browser, go to Twitter, and log in to your Twitter account.
- Locate the tweet you want to pin and click on it.
- Afterward, click on the Share button below the tweet and select the Copy link option.
- Open another tab in your browser and search for tools that allow you to pin any tweet, such as TwTools and RoundYearFun tools.
After launching the Pin Any Tools, grant access to your Twitter account by clicking the “Authorize App” button. A page will appear on your screen where you need to paste the link of the previously copied tweet and then click on the “Pin This Tweet” option provided below. Subsequently, return to your Twitter profile and refresh the page.
You’ll observe that the tweet has been successfully pinned to your Twitter profile.
How to Remove a Pinned Tweet from Your Account in 2023: Follow these steps if you wish to remove a pinned tweet:
- Navigate to your Profile on Twitter.
- Click on the Ellipsis located in the upper-right corner.
- Choose “Unpin From Profile Page” from the available options.
- The tweet will then be removed from your Twitter account.
As per Twitter regulations, you are allowed to pin one tweet per day. Therefore, you must wait for the next 24 hours to pin another tweet. This article outlines the simplest methods to pin someone else’s tweet to your Twitter profile.
How to Pin Someone Else’s Tweet to Your Profile:
We have already outlined the easiest method for pinning any tweet to your profile, so you can follow the same steps.
How Many Tweets Can You Tweet in a Day?
On a given day, you can pin only one tweet, requiring a 24-hour wait if you wish to pin additional tweets.
Can You Pin Any Tweet Using a PC?
Yes, it is possible to pin any tweet to your profile even when using a PC. You can follow the steps outlined above for the same.
Is it Possible to Delete a Pinned Tweet?
Deleting a pinned tweet from your account is straightforward. The steps for doing so have already been provided above.